Are you a newbie in affiliate marketing? Have you being trying to sprint only to find yourself crawling? Well, you must have been missing a few tips on the best CPA marketing networks. In order for you to succeed in this field, you must be able to identify the best networks from the many that are available. CPA simply stands for Cost per Action. It’s a better method of advertisement than the outdated cost per click.
CPA marketing can be an exceptionally profitable method for beginners in making money online because you aren’t selling anything; instead you are generate web traffic to complete a simple task, such as submitting an e-mail address or signing up for a free trial offer.
CPA networks act as “brokers” between the publishers/affiliates (you) and the advertisers. The use of online marketing has been increasing day by day which has lead to creation of thousands of CPA marketing networks. However, this article presents to you the 5 best networks for CPA marketing newbies.
1. Clickbooth – They offer a ton of helpful training for newbies via video in-depth training guides, FAQs and blog posts. Affiliates can build strong relationships with their Affiliate Strategists who can provide you with information which offers to promote and how to grow your affiliate business.
2. Neverblue – This network is known for having one of the best user interfaces, making navigating around the offers and site easy for newbies. Also, they have very helpful affaffiliate managers, which as you will find are critical you your success as an affiliate.
3. Maxbounty- They offer a $1000 performance bonus to all new network affiliates and hence the best for newbie’s. That’s quite a good offer especially to anyone who is new in the field.
4. AdsendMedia – This network contains the best cost effective strategies in this field. They are also known to have various promotion offers that are good boosters for newbie’s who might be unstable financially. Additionally they do a lot of content monetization and locking, so if you have some great content that people want access to, you can have them complete a simple offer to unlock the content.
5. ValuedNetwork- They have hundreds of offers and incentives that are just right for beginners. In addition, they offer cash advance offers and have various promotional tools.
6. Fluxads- With more than 300 offers, a newbie must find a welcoming offer. They have timely payments through checks and wire transfers. They are known to provide the largest bonuses to all their affiliates.
Once you have identified the best networks, it’s also important to know how to get approved to such networks. You will find a number of tips about this on the internet but the crucial thing is to get the right CPA marketing training.
The Best CPA marketing training
Traffic Blackbook is no doubt the leader here, offering a comprehensive CPA marketing training program broken out into step by step video modules that benefit everyone from newbies to advanced Internet marketers.
For people new to CPA marketing, Traffic Blackbook includes 5 newbie modules designed to teach you everything you need to know to get started (i.e how to get approved in the networks, selecting which offers to promote, etc.).
As you progress in CPA marketing, you can continue to learn and implement more advanced techniques which are all included in the higher level modules of Traffic Blackbook.